|Real Name||Alexander Caspar Parvis|
|Usernames/Aliases||Parv, acparvis, Parvis|
|YouTube Channel||YOGSCAST Parv, Area 11|
|Working at YogTowers?||No|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd, Production Assistant for Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Will Strife (Linkthe1st), Tom Clarke (Sparkles*), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood)|
|Catchphrase||"Parvy Parvy Parv Parv."|
"Parvy Parvy Parv Parv."
Alex Parvis, also known as Parv, is a member of Area 11 and one of the only two band members who are partof the Yogscast. He joined the Yogscast as a Production Assistant. Now, he is also a YouTube Content Producer.
Alex joined the Yogscast team in 2012 as a Production Assistant. Parv now spreads his own brand of chaos from his own channel, covering DOTA, Minecraft and more! Also, framed photos of himself.
- Parv was also in a death metal band called Bloodguard, you can listen here. He recently left on good terms.
- Parv has 5 distinct ways he enters a room, and if you spend a few hours with him you'll probably experience at least 3.
- According to Sjin and Parv, If you have been naughty, but ask Santa for some coal for Christmas, you get a picture of Parv.
- Parv is a pen spinning practitioner, confirmed trick list includes the charge, thumb around, infinity, and finger pass. He also demonstrated he can do this with a drumstick. ()
- The guitar Parv plays is an ESP Horizon NT-II.
- For the office Secret Santa 2012, he gave Martyn a framed picture of his own face.
- He can do an excellent impersonation of Gollum/Smeagol from the Lord of the Rings film series, as seen in Area 11's Sketch Riddles.
- Parv is a fan of Avenged Sevenfold which was shown on the Christmas livestreams.
- Parv loves the song 'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia.
- Parv's Twitch channel is ParvPlays .
- It was revealed by Kogie in an interview that Parv studied philosophy in university. Hannah also said so in YogSims.
- Parv has said in his stream that his lucky number is 17.6
- Parv thinks that there is no point in unicorns as they are just "Horses with a stupid horn"
- Parv has a sister, who is a year younger than him and a younger brother who is 14.
- Parv used to create the Top 5 videos for the Yogscast, as recently revealed on stream
- Parv likes his sandwiches with the crusts cut off.
- His favourite US state is Florida.
- Parv's favourite colour is green.
- He was born on April 15th 1990.
- Contrary to popular belief, Parv is not lactose intolerant. He just doesn't like cheese. This has been mentioned several times on his streams.
- He is not dead.
- Parv is dyslexic as was stated on Minecraft - Hardcore Skyblock Part 3! (Agrarian Skies Mod Pack).
- "I came from a womb and was sent here."
- "Slog em and snog em."
- "Take that, Notch! Broke your game."
- "Look at the realism!"
- "Do you want to get parved? Do you want to get parved? GET FUCKING PARVED!"
- "I've ruined everything!"
- "I'm the Parvinator! William Strife sounds like David Hayter!"
- "Now we owe 'The Simpsons' royalties."
- "Let's make like a tree and 'leaf'"
- "William Strife, lost his life. Nooby dooby, poke him with a knife."
- "Minecraft is real life!"
- "Tell a joke! Distract the audience! Shadow of Israphel! Okay, carry on."
- "#fuckparv yo"
- "Everyone's trying to take my jetpack!"
- "Give it back Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!"
- "Crucify me!"
- "What started as your normal vlog, became an in depth documentary on one of the most prolific and revered people in media. Alex Parvis."
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Mark Turpin (Turpster), Rich Keith, Dave Boddington (Bodders)
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Tom Perkins, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Adrian Ruiz, Alex Turner
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson
Associates: Ferazhin, Dave Fayram (KirinDave), Tom Clarke (Sparkles*),
Fred Malmhake (FredMalm), Daryl Pendry (Reckreations)