Bertie's Twitter Avatar
|Real Name||Paul Spencer|
|Usernames/Aliases||BertieChap, Bertie, Albert|
|YouTube Channel||AdamzoneTopMarks, TheChapsPlay|
|Occupation||Director at GAMECHAP LTD|
|Partner||Adam Spencer (GameChap)|
- His Glistening Melon (which, apparently, when eaten gives a super-speed effect)
- Other Melons
He is a walking disaster; famous for destroying the canyon village or Gamechap and Bertie's server house in many Minecraft mod videos that Gamechap has done. Bertie likes sheep, coconuts, explosions, whiskey and cigars. Ironically, on the Quest for the Golden Monocle, he wasn't even aware how to set off TNT; now he is quite the Master of Explosions. Bertie also has quite unusual singing talents.
Relationship with the YogscastEdit
Gamechap and Bertie's first appearance in a Yogscast video was the The Walls on the 24th of July, 2012, in which the duo was the first team to be slain. They also made an appearance on the Crown Conquest 2nd August, 2012, which Gamechap and Bertie came second on. On the Christmas livestream, Gamechap and Bertie took part in the Race For The Wool along side Lewis and Simon, against the map maker (Hypixel) and Ridgedog. They later appeared on the Skyblock Rumble teamed up with Duncan Jones. However, Gamechap and Bertie have had a falling out with the Yogscast and the Yogscast have severed all ties with Gamechap and Bertie.
- "That's rather spiffing!"
- "Eat my melon, fiend!"
- "It's not my fault!"
- "Hair Lair Their!"
- "Mr. Mayorrrrrrrr!!!"
- "It's nothing to do with me!"
- "I SAY!"
- "LIKE A SIR!!!"
- "I NEED MEH OLD MINECRAFT GRASS BLOCK!"
- Bertie and GameChap own their own company, GAMECHAP LTD, which was created on February 27, 2014
- Bertie first appeared with the Yogscast alongside Gamechap in The Walls, a PVP map
- Bertie has a strange fondness to gerbils