|Real Name||Chris Lovasz|
|Usernames/Aliases||Sips, Sips_, Sips3million, Sips_in_space, Chet Williams|
|YouTube Channel||Sips, Chris Lovasz, Team Double Dragon|
|Working at YogTowers?||No|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Paul Sykes (Sjin), Hat Films, Mark Turpin (Turpster), Lewis Brindley (Xephos)|
Chris Lovasz (born 5 June 1980), commonly known as Sips or Sips_, is one of the main video producers for the Yogscast. He manages the YouTube channel Sips (previously YogscastSips and shortly YOGSCAST Sips) and designed the original Yogscast website in 2009. Many fans describe Sips as a magnificent bastard. Sips is married and has a son allegedly named Poopfeast420. Sips hit 1,000,000 subscribers on 27/05/2013.
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Sips is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day.
Sips also appeared in episode 31 of the YoGPoD (the second Dungeons and Dragons special) where he played, Dr. Caesars Palace, MD, a seven foot tall cat burglar who was adept at making campsites and long jumping.
His most recent YoGPoD appearances were in episodes 40 "Toaster Mic" and 41 "Bear Claws" where he answered questions from the Yognau(gh)ts.
Sips primarily makes content for his channel Sips. A popular series is An Evening with Sips in which he plays games of his or the viewers' choice. He is good friends with fellow Yogscast member Sjin, and the pair have made many videos together published on their channels, Sips and YOGSCAST Sjin. A notable collaboration has been their Tekkit series in which they work on a business empire, SjipsCo (formerly SipsCo). Their good relationship is often shrouded under the on stage sociopathic tendencies presented with the frequent dirt attacks, and tyrannical laughter at creating black holes of mass destruction.
Sips and Sjin have also appeared together in a series of animated shorts created by Balbod and Area 11.
Sips was present at Gamescom 2012, and appeared in coverage on the BlueXephos (YOGSCAST Lewis & Simon) channel. He has appeared throughout the Tekkit Jaffa Factory series as well as Voltz, Crown Conquest, Civ 5 and Garry's Mod videos.
- Sips' original skin and character was Granny Bacon as revealed in his and Sjin's Minecraft series
- He's Canadian, but lives in Jersey (Channel Islands)
- Sips loves coming to play games and see the guys at YogTowers
- Sjin thinks that Sips has the best laugh out of all the Yogscast
- Sips played as Granny Bacon in Shadow of Israphel, hence the name "Granny_Bacon" in the earlier episodes of the series "Minecraft with Sips/Sjin
- In the third episode of Simon and Lewis' The Dropper series, at 11:30 Lewis did an impression of Sips, saying "Hey I'm making a camp here guys!" in a terrible Canadian accent. The line "I'm making a camp here guys" is in reference with the first and only session of the second YoGPoD D&D session
- Sips' birthday is June 5th 1980
- During Martyn Littlewood's BIG Friday Stream on the 24th of August 2012 (at about 1:13:12), while talking about his upcoming move to YogTowers he answered a question from FrozenGhost99 which concerned Sips' presence in the Office. Martyn answered saying that Sips does not work at the office as he has a wife and kids and a decent job at a bank. Sips then stated in his reddit IAMA on June 23, 2013 that he stopped working full time in January 2013
- Sips lived in Ottawa, Canada before moving to England
- Sips is apparently a fan of rap group Cypress Hill, as he referenced them, and their single "Hits from the Bong" in one of his quotes, "I'm taking many hits, and not from the bong!"
- Sips has a liking of 90s rap. A liking he stated, on his reddit IAMA, due to being introduced to it in high school and loving it
- In Episode 51-part 2 of Sjin's Feed The World Series, Sjin revealed that Sips is a vegetarian
- Sips likes smooth peanut butter, opposed to crunchy
- Sips also loves blueberry pie
- Sips has "rebranded" his channel. He now uses a different avatar and banner for his channel
- Sips does not like Yogurt
- Sips was the guest of episode 11 of the Co-Optional Podcast
- He plans on marrying his son, Poopfeast420 to Mark Turpin's daughter
- As mentioned in his 1,000,000 Subscriber Celebration! video, Sips uploaded the old episodes of the YoGPoD onto iTunes
- Turps also confirmed that Sips was a vegetarian in his video Yogs On Tour - Blizzcon 2014
- Sips prefers Coke over Pepsi
- He met his wife on IRC back in the 90s
- His favourite movie is Office Space
- He chose the name Sips because it's an anagram of piss.
- In Hat Film's Skyblock #90, Sips reveals that he has a younger brother named Piss.
- Sips used to work at Canadian Tire
- When Sips was in college, he took a 2 year computer programming course in Algonquin College in Ottawa and finished after 2 and a half years.
- Sips grew up on the East Coast of Canada, but he doesn't state which Maritime province he is from.
This page, Chris Lovasz Quotes, contains all of Sips' most notable quotes.
- (On fatherhood) "I've started making my own dudes, which is a good thing"
- "Fieeelds of Uraniuuum !"
- "...It's gotta be said..."
- "Your Anoos"
- "Look out, there's a skinny guy"
- "I think it's gonna go big"
- "It's gonna be good. Good 'n' gay"
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it"
- "I can't believe it!"
- "I'm just gonna make a camp guys"
- "Oh shiiiit"
- "Big money, big women, big fun!"
- "No? Maybe? Just me?"
- "Prepare your butts!"
- "... If you can believe that"
- "Very nice"
- "Oh, look at!"
- "Wow wow wee-wah!"
- "..., which is not the best"
- "It's gonna be good - it's gonna be great"
- "I'll do iiiiit!"
- "Ho ho ho travellers! Thanks for getting the Staff of Magnus for me... I'll be taking that!"
- "Whammo!... Whammy!"
- "I did it mom"
- "No Turps, you've done it all wrong!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!" (After Sjin has done something wrong)
- "Italian PoRRRRRnos"
- "What a F*^%ing Shot!"
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/sips/comments/1gx7t0/guys_im_really_sorry_i_totally_forgot_to_post_an/caopylt
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjGsFx1KE38