Chris Lovasz, under the username Sips, is a Yogscast member, most known for his videos on the video games Orcs Must Die, Towns, Don't Starve, Skyrim, Prison Architect, Dishonored and Garry's Mod. Chris is also well known for playing Minecraft with Paul, and the two of them teamed up to create a dirt production company in Minecraft called SipsCo.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Chris is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day. One half of Team Double Dragon and one third of the Triforce podcast!
- Since 2006, Chris has been a vegetarian. He decided to go against supporting the meat processing industry when he watched a documentary on chicken processing .
- Chris lived in Orleans, Ottawa in Canada before moving to Jersey, a British Crown Dependency.
- Chris prefers smooth peanut butter to crunchy peanut butter.
- Chris was a guest on episodes 11 and 75 of The Co-Optional Podcast.
- Chris has a son, who was dubbed Poopfeast420 by Yognau(gh)ts. In Triforce! Podcast #51, Lewis calls Chris’s son Kurt. Chris also has a daughter as of October 2015, whom he dubbed as Tobjorn .
- Chris prefers Coca-Cola over Pepsi, and thinks that RC cola tastes like "piss".
- Chris met his wife, Claudine, on IRC in the late '90s. She is a year younger than Chris.
- The band Nirvana provided the inspiration for Chris's username (Sips). Some lyrics from the band's song, Tourette's, were jumbled up in the album's insert. One of these words was "piss", which was jumbled into the word "sips". Hence, Chris's username was born.
- Chris used to work at Canadian Tire.
- Chris took a 2-year computer programming course at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Chris's mother bought Jingle Cats on VHS when he was about 14 years old.
- Chris uses an electronic cigarette.
- Chris was once a janitor.
- Chris has always wanted to work at Subway as a sandwich artist.
- Chris once stated in a Reddit AMA that his favourite movie is Office Space .
- Chris has experienced Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, or ASMR, as revealed in his playthrough of "The Beginners Guide."
- Chris claims he met his wife through lending gold for an epic mount in World of Warcraft.
- Simon accuses Chris of marrying Vyrianne in Whale Lords episode 4 ("Vyrianne is actually Chris's wife").
- Chris is known for singing popular songs from his youth and changing the lyrics to suit his desire, such as "Rock the Boat" and "Free Fallin'".
- Chris stated on a stream that when he makes Peanut butter and Jam sandwiches, he is heavy on the Peanut butter.
- One of Chris's favourite shows is the Golden Girls.
- Chris is left handed.
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it."
- "Oh shiiiit."
- "Big money, big women, big fun."
- "No? Just me? Possibly my dad?"
- "I'll do iiit!"
- "I did it mom!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!"
- "It's gotta be said.."
- "Hey, silk-shirt guy!"
- "Don't worry Sjin, I got this."
- "God damn it, Sjin!"
- "Come on Sjin, ya' big dumb dumb."
- "Wah... What are you doing!?"
- "WHY IS THE BELT BELOW HIS ASS?"
- "Oh shit! The shipping and receiving!"
- "Prepare your buttholes."
- "Right in the kisser!"
- "God, what a big bastard."
- "GO WEST!..."
- "Magnificent bastard."
- "It's crazy, It's nuts"
- "Mr. Ideas here with another great idea!"
Series Guide Edit
- The following table shows the games and series' Chris Lovasz has played or participated in. Please note that the Current list only contains series uploaded to the creators channel in the last 30 days.
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- YouTube (4)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
- Google+ (4)