|Real Name||Dave Bagnall|
|Usernames/Aliases||DaveChaos, TheTechChaos, LivingDeadChaos, SGDaveChaos, Dave_Chaos, Dr. David Grizwald Chaos|
|YouTube Channel||DaveChaos, Dave Bagnall|
|Working at YogTowers?||No|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
Dave Bagnall, under the username DaveChaos, is a Content Producer for the Yogscast. Dave has been a friend of the Yogscast since 2011, and finally joined in 2013. On his YouTube channel, you can find various let's plays, gaming videos, and tech reviews.
Dave got in touch with the Yogscast in 2011 when Lewis was asking people for building ideas for Shadow of Israphel, and when sending an idea, Dave also added a small message asking if they'd like to come onto his server and play some golf in Minecraft. This led to the Yogscast playing Dave's map, and turning it into the series, Yog-Golf.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
After years of searching for ancient antiquities, Dave eventually discovered the secret of the hallowed Yogscast tower. Once he gained entry he found the Yog tribe and he was instantly accepted as one of their own all because he is genuinely one of the nicest people out there.
- Dave's Minecraft skin is based off of Indiana Jones.
- Dave's is engaged to Toni Sykes.
- Dave has a son named Jack and a daughter named Katie.
- Dave used to be in the military.
- Dave and Gar were the guests on episode 90 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Dave was the guest of episode 22 of The Game Station Podcast.
- Dave's main persona for his channel is Dr. David Grizwald Chaos, DaveChaos for short, and he is connected with the YogLabs and Shadow of Israphel storylines.
- Dave used to be part of a gaming group called Suicide Gamers
- Dave is 5 feet, 8 inches (177 cm).
- Dave's favorite YouTuber is comicbookgirl19.
- Dave's first video game he remembers playing is Bomberman.
- Dave's favorite snack food is chocolate.
- Dave's favorite type of cheese is cheddar.
- Dave's favorite genre of video games is MMORPGs.
- Dave's preferred genres of movies are sci-fi and adventure.
- The name "DaveChaos" came from Dave's name and Casey Chaos, the leader of the band, AMEN, which Dave was really into at the time.
- Dave's favorite element on the periodic table is Hydrogen.
- Dave's favorite video game series is BioShock.
- Dave prefers coffee over tea.
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- Yogscast Wiki
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)