"This is a disaster!"
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Duncan joined the Yogscast as an artist in residence, making fantastic things in and out of Minecraft. The man behind the explosive wizard Fumblemore, Duncan very quickly became one of the most popular members of the Yogscast with his multiple Minecraft series.
- The following table shows the games and series' Duncan Jones has played or participated in. Please note that the Current list only contains series uploaded to the creators channel in the last 30 days.
- Duncan played Old Peculier, Fumblemore, and Swampy Bogbeard in the Minecraft series, Shadow of Israphel.
- Duncan has met the Chuckle Brothers.
- Duncan has a sister named Rosie Jones, who is in a band called the Worry Dolls.
- Duncan has an art degree.
- Duncan enjoys cooking.
- Duncan is over 6 feet tall (over 183 cm).
- Duncan's favourite drink is cider.
- Duncan is from Devon.
- Duncan once tried to dye his hair blue for a week, but it turned green.
- Duncan in a live stream stated his favourite artist was Johnny Rebel.
- The name, "LividCoffee", came from MSN games; when Duncan signed up, it gave him a randomly generated username, which was "LividCoffee."
- Duncan has smoked a banana peel before.
- Duncan is dating a woman named Charli.
- Duncan was once a lifeguard.
- Duncan is left-handed.
- Duncan's Minecraft skin resembles Neil Patrick Harris's character, Doctor Horrible, from "Doctor Horrible's Sing along Blog".
- Duncan makes cheese.
- "This is a disaster!"
- "Diamonds? Fuck yeah!"
- "I'm like fucking Aragorn!"
- "My god."
- "Oh god, why!"
- "Pretty cool."
- "Oh my god, what is he doing!?"
- "Hell yeah."
- "You're lying"
- "Don't worry, I've got wood."
- "Oh no, I fell off, FUCK!"
- "It's not okay!"
- "Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT."
- "I fucking love dinosaurs!"
- "Lol ur base is fuked."
- "I reckon..."
- "I'm alive! Oh, no I'm dead."
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)