Flux Buddies 3 is Duncan and Kim's Minecraft series using the Crazy Craft 3.0 modpack. The events of this new series is a continuation of Flux Buddies 2.0 storyline. After travelling through the time-gate (following Lalnable and Specimen 5) at the ending of the previous series, Duncan and Kim are transported to a new world where they must rebuild and survive in the harsh environment.
A sequel to the series, Flux Buddies 4, is expected to be released in 2017.
Duncan and Kim are teleported to a new world and find themselves in the middle of the jungle. They build their base up in the trees and set up several farms for food and wool production. They also craft some inventory pets to aid them. In Episode 8, Kim brings up the time when Lalnable Hector tells both of them that Duncan is a clone. She thinks that it might be the truth, although Duncan insists that Lalnable is lying.
Overtime, Duncan and Kim have been making several suits from the Superheroes Unlimited Mod in the Bant Cave. Duncan creates suits of Event Horizon, Iron Mark Mk VIII and Gamora, while Kim creates suits of Captain America, Deadpool, Scarlet Witch, Thor and Wonder Woman. They also build a TARDIS in Episode 26, after Kim suggested back in Episode 9 to build one so that they can travel back in time and eliminate the Flux Baddies. The two uses the TARDIS as a second base of operations and travels through dimensions to collect items to craft Big Bertha.
Duncan's and Kim's journey came to a halt in Episode 35, when The Tenth Doctor enters the dimension to look for Duncan and Kim, chiding them for stealing and defacing his TARDIS. The Tenth Doctor has also seen the future of the destruction on a universal scale caused by the two. Duncan and Kim warns The Tenth Doctor of the Flux Baddies, but he just shrugs them off, calling them insignificant. The Tenth Doctor takes back his TARDIS and flies off, leaving Duncan and Kim behind in the Crystal Dimension.
In the following Episode 36, the TARDIS reappears inside the Bant Cave, this time piloted by The Fourth Doctor. On asking him if he knows who they are, The Fourth Doctor claims to have never met both Duncan and Kim before, suggesting that the two may have done something terrible in the future to make the future him furious at them. To aid Duncan and Kim, The Fourth Doctor shows the future via the Time Space Visualiser, revealing that the whole of Minecraftia is fluxed by a misshaped and wretched creature, known as NanoSounds, much to Kim's disbelief. Duncan and Kim bring up a possible theory where the distractions of both the Flux Baddies and the Superhero suits resulting in Duncan failing to cure Kim's fluxed condition.
The Fourth Doctor offers a possible solution where he could bring the two back in time to the same yet unfluxed world. However, six Segments of the Key to Time (Duncan and Kim insist on calling them Fragments of Time) must be located. To aid their quest, The Fourth Doctor gives them full reign of the TARDIS and an Eternal Compass.
- The first three Segments are located in Nether, Mining Dimension, and Candy Land by the time-gate.
- The fourth is discarded by the Flux Baddies from their new base of operations. The Segment landed at a particular spot in the desert.
- The fifth is given by Captain Richards of USS Infinity. She also finds Duncan similar to Crewman Jones, who has been missing during a mission. The Eternal Compass found his location; Jones is on planet Risa.
- The sixth is found on a Dalek in the real world.
With the Segments assembled, Duncan, Kim and The Fourth Doctor plot the coordinates to their next destination. Before that, Duncan and Kim give a one last tour of their base. They also give Stan Lee his freedom. However, after Duncan and Kim left, Stan Lee destroys the base with explosives.
|Flux Buddies 3|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #1 / ENDOR||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #2 / BABY WEEPING ANGELS||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #3 / TERMITE PRANK||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #4 / DUNGEON PROBLEMS||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #5 / NETHER PORTAL PET||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #6 / SHEEP DOG DUNCAN||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #7 / THE UNPREPARED ADVENTURER||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #8 / RUBBER NIPPLES||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #9 / VIBRANIUM||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #10 / HYDROLISC||Watch|
|MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #11 / WAKANDA||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #12 / BOO-MERINGUE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #13 / BLOCK OF BLACK IRON||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #14 / BILL SMITH||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #15 / CINEMA SHENANIGANS||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #16 / MINER`S DREAM||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #17 / ME TIME||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #18 / IRON MAN SUIT||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #19 / NETHER TROUBLES||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #20 / QUIP CAVE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #21 / TARA TAM||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #22 / SUIT UPGRADE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #23 / SCARLET WITCH||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #24 / KRAKEN BATTLE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #25 / BUBBLE GUM||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #26 / PANDORA`S BOX||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #27 / TARDIS||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #28 / ARTRON POWER||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #29 / STAN LEE`s T-REX||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #30 / MOBZILLA||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #31 / CHAINSAW PROBLEMS||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #32 / NIGHTMARE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #33 / JOURNEY TO MARS||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #34 / STINK BUGGIES||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #35 / THE DOCTOR||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #36 / FUTURE VISIONS||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #37 / STAN LEE`S NEW PAD||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #38 / NYAN HEROES||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #39 / BIG MAMA||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #40 / DESERT SURPRISE||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #41 / INFINITY CALLING||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #42 / THE REAL WORLD?||Watch|
|#MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 / #43 / BYE STAN (Finale)||Watch|
|BEHIND THE SCENES! Super Heroes v Daleks!||Watch|
- There was a slight oversight on the Minecraft skins for both Duncan and Kim for the first few recording sessions. Their Minecraft skins were accidentally reverted to their pre-Flux Buddies Episode 94 skins, with Kim's appearing to have lesser flux, while no flux is present on Duncan's skin. Their skins have been corrected to their currently fluxed skin from Episode 15 onwards.
- Duncan jokingly believed they could have been teleported to the jungle moon of Endor as they were teleported to a jungle biome. They built their base with inspiration from the Bright Tree Village.
- In the video thumbnails, the "<3" idea was mentioned as a joke by aeverelle to Kim during the planning stages of the Flux Buddies 3 series. However, according to aeverelle, Kim and Duncan liked the idea and used it for the thumbnails.
- The animation for the new introduction used from Episode 15 onwards was designed by aeverelle, with editing help from lukadarkwater.
- Bant Cave was once named Quip Cave. The rename was suggested by the viewers.
- With Duncan having a ray gun and the Event Horizon suit, he accidentally destroys parts of Bant Cave twice, much to Kim's chagrin.
- The character, _D0ct0r_Wh0_, is used to portray the various versions of The Doctor. Matt voices The Doctor.
- In Episode 42, Matt, Kim and Duncan acted as their respective Flux Buddies characters in real life, having travelled to the "real world" to retrieve the final time fragment.
- ↑ Yogscast Kim: The Next Chapter Q&A! 20:07
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #8 RUBBER NIPPLES at 18:45
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #9 VIBRANIUM at 05:44
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #35 THE DOCTOR at 05:17
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #42 THE REAL WORLD? at 06:25
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #41 INFINITY CALLING at 11:20
- ↑ http://yogscastkimbox.tumblr.com/post/143907955269/psa-kim-and-duncan-are-massive-goofballs-and
- ↑ https://twitter.com/nanosounds/status/728557894942240768
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #1 ENDOR at 01:57
- ↑ http://aeverelle.tumblr.com/post/145113183794/has-anyone-else-noticed-that-in-the-artwork-for
- ↑ http://aeverelle.tumblr.com/post/145116401504/what-program-did-you-use-to-animate
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #29 STAN LEE's T-REX at 02:34
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #30 MOBZILLA at 17:41
- ↑ MINECRAFT CRAZY CRAFT 3.0 #32 NIGHTMARE at 04:10
| Series: Flux Buddies, Flux Buddies 2.0, Flux Buddies 3, Flux Baddies|
Characters: Duncan Jones, Kim Richards, Barnabus, Dr. Lalnable Hector, Moses, Rincewind, Specimen 5, Tiddles
Locations: Damtown, Flux Buddies 2.0 (Base), Lalnable's Base, Nano's Noodle Bar, Panda Labs