Relationship with the Yogscast
His first appearance with the Yogscast was when him and Bertie joined them in a PVP map called The Walls. There were mixed feelings when the Yognau(gh)ts saw the video from his perspective, as a few did not understand their incredibly refined and posh English accents. He has, more recently, won the Yogscast Crown Conquest's first round event along with Lewis. In the Walls 2, Bertie and Gamechap were not players (instead Martyn and Toby took their places). Simon and Lewis commented in the video that although they like Gamechap and Bertie and think they are wonderful people, they are not professional PvP players. This would make sense as that was Gamechap and Bertie's first time playing PvP (they became a force to be reckoned with during Crown Conquest later on). He also took part in the Yogscast Christmas livestreams during Honeydew's Honey Drive, where they played in a 'Race For The Wool' map. Gamechap was on the winning team (consisting of Duncan, himself, and Bertie) in SkyBlock Rumble. On the 4th of September, Gamechap (and probably Bertie) joined the Yogscast, appearing in the Yogscast family section of the website, however was removed shortly after. He is now believed to have fallen out with the Yogscast and the Yogscast have severed all ties with Gamechap and Bertie.
- "For goodness bally sakes!"
- "BY GEORGE!"
- "Bertie, what have you done man!?"
- "Until then!"
- "I say, what ho chaps and chapettes! Gamechap and Bertie here!"
- "You bally cad!"
- "Take this you brute!"
- "What in the blue blazing bats in a ball?"
- "We'll see you again in the next exciting outing, UNTIL THENnnn....."
- "Yes indeed, I say!"
- (when something explodes) "I SAY! WHAT IN BLAZES?"
- "My poor house!"
- Gamechap's favourite hat is a top hat.
- He dislikes herbal tea, Earl Grey, royal milk and green tea.
- He likes his tea with milk and one sugar.
- As a child, his favourite games were Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong Country 2 and Total Annihilation.
- He prefers dogs to cats.
- His favourite books are the Sherlock Holmes series.