Granny Bacon was known to be living in Verigan's Hold when the Sands were released upon the world, and was a redhead when she was younger.
Granny's age is not yet specified, but she is assumed to be at least over a hundred and fifty.
It is unknown when Granny moved to Mistral City and opened up her bakery.
Sometime after this, Karpath left Knight Peculier, and Isabel Peculier in Granny's care, soon after this Adaephon took them in to live at Verigan's Hold. That last bit is only known because it was found on the Museum Server, when it was reopened.
Because of the relationship, Granny gave Honeydew a discount on a golden apple, which was used to help Old Peculier.
Granny Bacon wasn't seen again until Episode 10, when Mistral City is burned down by Jock Fireblast. She is kidnapped by the Cult of Israphel , but despite their best efforts, Xephos and Honeydew were unable to save her, and she was turned into a zombie and attacked them. They decided to put her out of her misery, and ended her life, shortly after cowering.
Since there is no proof that the zombified Granny Bacon was actually the real Granny, some believe that in fact the Granny Honeydew and Xephos killed was an imposter.
Some believe that the Granny Bacon the heroes killed was in fact Zombie Boss in disguise. Some believe Granny will somehow return from the dead, as when Xephos and Honeydew visited the Carnival, Madame Nubescu tells Honeydew that there is more Bacon waiting in his future, implying either that she will be brought back to life or that she never died at all. It is unclear whether the non-canon events of Granny Bacon's Funeral fulfill this prophecy.
Granny Bacon's Funeral
Mourners from all over Minecraftia pay their respects to Granny Bacon. Father Braeburn held a service in the new church. Durring the service, the zombified Granny Bacon jumped out of her grave and attacked.
After Granny was killed a second time, a loud explosion was heard. (Fumblemore was instantly blamed) The front of the church was destroyed, and opened up to a large lake of lava under the foundations.
"Would you like to lick me icing?"
"You shot your bolt in my establishment!"
"You should taste my cooked fish."
- Because the skin upload wouldn't work, Granny Bacon's skin was actually a re-texture of Leather Armor, explaining her large size.
- This is also why Old Peculier gave Simon new boots early on to replace his Leather Boots.
- In Verigan's Hold, there is a letter that says that Old Peculier and Isabel were sent to Granny Bacon to raise, in case Karpath didn't return, making her their adoptive mother.
- This was most likely done because Granny Bacon was a member of Verigan's Adventurers, and Karpath trusted her.
- It is widely speculated that either Sjin or Sips played Granny Bacon during the filming of Shadow of Israphel.