|Real Name||Hannah Rutherford|
|YouTube Channel||YOGSCAST Hannah, Lomadia's Youtube Channel|
|Working at YogTowers?||Yes|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Kim Richards (NanoSounds)|
Hannah Rutherford, known by the username Lomadia, born May 25th, 1988, is a Content Producer for the Yogscast, working at YogTowers. Hannah used to be the Operations Manager for the Yogscast and her main jobs included reading and responding to fan mail and helping Lewis and Simon with video production.
On Hannah's YouTube channel, you will find different long-lasting enjoyable let's plays. Some of Hannah's most well known let's plays are of the Assassin's Creed series, the Far Cry series, YogSims, and her Minecraft "Evicted!" series with Nilesy.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Known for her series of videos on The Walking Dead, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed and The Sims 3, Hannah enjoys all manner of exciting and story-driven gaming. Anything with zombies is deemed awesome…or action adventure…or fantasy…or sci-fi - oh god, all the games are just awesome.
- Hannah chose the username, "Lomadia," because it means "grace" in Elvish and the name "Hannah" also means grace.
- Hannah used to play the flute.
- Hannah was the guest of episode 172 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Hannah has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge like other Yogscast members, such as Simon, Martyn, Strippin, and Panda.
- Hannah's biggest fear is heights.
- Hannah does not own a driver's license.
- Hannah goes to the gym.
- Hannah owns a bicycle.
- Hannah used to date Lewis Brindley. They broke up in early 2015.
- "Madam? Madam! Stop!"
- "Flippin' heck."
- "In theory..."
- "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no."
- "Why am I here? Why do I have celebrity status, and why am I roller-skating with a man named Rainflower Ivy?"
- "Who's this bitch? Oh wait, it's me!"
- "Why are you here?!"
- "I'm gonna own your face."
- "It's nice, very nice!"
- "This is going to end in tears."
- "Sort it out."
- "Sort it out mate."
- "Bugger all."
- "Balls to it."
- "Bloody hell mate, bloody hell."
- "But Nilseeey."
- "Oh, it's lovely."
- "I told you, I fucking told you!"
- "Come at me bro."
- "Oh, sod it!"
- "Silly sod."
- "God, sod it!
- "God bloody dammit."
- "Watcha gonna do?"
- "No, don't do that."
- "Apologize to Pyrion. Say you're sorry."
- "Ah, you're the worst!"
- "You don't say that! You don't say that to the demons!"
- "What a ball-ache!"
- "I'm sorry, what?"
- "No, you fuck off!"
- "Bye shithead!"
- "I've gone upstairs ya wally!"
- "Oh shit! They double-teamed me."
- "Now, don't go waving that around like a floppy cock..."
- "Tom is just ramming me right now."
- "Zylus is trying to ram us."
- "Can I has buckets?"
- "You are the worst."
- "Moi pan!"
- "Bob. You're friendly neighbourhood poltergeist."
- "Who's a good psychotic monster who's going to kill us."
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Dave Boddington (Bodders)
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz, Niall
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Alex Turner,
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson, Matt Toffolo