In this episode, our heroes attend a masquerade ball happening in Waterdeep. But they are not there for entertainment, but to reclaim a powerful demonic artifact and solve a few mysteries before the day is done.
"Dungeon Master Mark “Sherlock” Hulmes...will guide the players as they journey to the Forgotten Realms, the official campaign setting of Dungeons & Dragons, where our adventurers will be sent to a masquerade ball being held by a powerful noble figure in the dazzling city of Waterdeep. But they are not there to eat canapes and drink cocktails, they are tasked to reclaim a powerful demonic artifact and solve a few mysteries before the day is done."
Dungeon Master - (Mark Hulmes)Edit
Chris Trott, Katie Morrison, Kim Richards and Matthew Toffolo reprise their roles as lightborn cleric Cam, elf druid Elora, tiefling monk Jiǔtóu and drow warlock Trellimar respectively. Together with Granamyr, they are collectively known as the adventurers.
Errol "Colt" Coltsfoot is a male human swashbuckling rogue-fighter roleplayed by Kit Buss. He is also a part chef and has military background.
- Fick Estate
- Dominique[spelling?], distant cousin to Fellania
- Drizzt Do'Urden, famed adventurer of the Forgotten Realms and Trellimar's past acquaintance
- Fargrim Blackhand[spelling?], owner of the Black Wyrm
- Unnamed lord of Waterdeep
- Errol "Colt" Coltsfoot
- "M", a Harper agent
- First!: This session marks the first time a High Rollers D&D session is played in front of a live audience.