John Cochrane, under the username HybridPanda, or simply Panda, born December 14, 1986, was a Content Producer for the Yogscast. Panda has been a close friend of the Yogscast for many years, doing many collabs with them, especially Nilesy, and finally joined in 2013. Panda announced his departure from Yogscast on the 4th of July 2016.
On his YouTube channel, you can find various let's plays, vlogs, and an unboxing series that he does with his pets. Panda is a big fan of survival video games, especially DayZ, a game that can be found on his channel as well.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
After breaking free of the evil grasp of the one who shall not be named, Panda joined the Yogscast as the first animal on board. Armed with his trusty head-mounted camera and two dog companions, he ventures into zombie-infested territory often, leaving many Let’s Plays unfinished.
- Panda was born on December 14, 1986.
- Panda has a cat named Marmite and a dog named Monkey.
- Panda used to have a dog named Rufus and a dog named Lily.
- Panda has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge like other Yogscast members, such as Simon, Hannah, Martyn, and Strippin.
- Panda used to be a part of Machinima.
- "No, I'm not a YouTuber? What's YouTube?"
- "I am the greatest!"
- "I'm dead."
- "Golly gosh!"
- "Fuckin' A."
- "You did good Nilesy, you did good, oh fuck."
- "I'm NOT a mountain goat, sir."
- "Why did I fall down this hole?"
- "Requesting rescue from my loving sponsors."
- "I think I'll be brave here...oh shit I fucking found other people!"
- "Go for HIM, zombie!"
- "No, Nilesy No!"
- "Well, I just have to say, I'm fucked."
- "You can do my wife while I watch from the closet."
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)