|Real Name||Kim Richards|
|YouTube Channel||YOGSCAST Kim|
|Member Since||2012 - Part Time Freelance Editor
2013 - Full Time Editor & Content creator
|Working at YogTowers?||Yes|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Paul Sykes (Sjin) Duncan Jones (Lalna)|
|Catchphrase||"Boom head shot."|
"Hey guys, it's Kim here, and welcome to..."
"Still better than Justin Bieber."
Alongside game commentary, Kim also acts as the Yogscast's reporter in the field with Hannah for events such as E3, Gamescom and PAX. She and Hannah also go out to interview game developers during these events.
Kim joined the Yogscast as a freelance video editor in October 2012 and became full time in March 2013, but coming from a presenting background, she was quickly allowed back in front of the camera again. Armed with her trusty Totoro, a bowl of noodles and an ever changing accent, Kim's continuing mission is "to seek out new videogames and boldly go where no Pokemon has gone before."
From late July 2013, Kim has teamed up with Sam Strippin to bring YogNews to the masses via YouTube. Some have been rather critical of the unprofessional nature of the presentation, but YogNews is not a serious show. The two of them bring the latest gaming news, Yogcast news and present them in a fun and interesting way in line with the ways of Simon and Lewis' gameplay.
- FRIGHT NIGHT
- Check Point
- YOGSKIM SPECIAL
- The Apprentice
- Kim Plays!
- Flux Buddies with Duncan
- She is Malaysian, as she celebrates Merdeka Day, but her accents differ from time to time, depending on who she has been around, who she is recording with and where she had been around the world
- She was one of two notable editors in the Don't Starve challenge series by Lewis, Simon and Duncan, the other editor being TP Bates
- She also appeared in the Hitman Absolution 'Bloopers' video-revealing that she was part of the filming crew
- Kim has met celebrities such as professional wrestlers Mick|Foley, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Jerry Lawlerand Zack Ryder
- According to Teutron, Kim is the stunt double for Simon. "It's remarkable how much she looks like a dwarf if you put a beard and helmet on her. Her continued performance was so good that it was decided to give her a go at making her own content. She's 1 inch away from being legally classified as a midget, but what she lacks in height, she's got plenty of in heart and spirit"
- She has an account on this wiki: NanoSounds
- She has a Reddit account here: nanosounds
- Kim was first seen by Yognau(gh)ts on Martyn's livestream for the Xbox Reveal on May 21st
- Kim is dyslexic, as revealed by Martyn during his livestream
- She has been known to enjoy games with a Wild West genre
- She once grew pumpkins
- She often does LP's on her PS3
- Kim tried to explain to Simon everything about the new PS4, but she was unimpressed with his custom PS3 controller
- It is rumored that Kim is Strawfingers, from Sjin's Feed The World
- She is an IRL farmer, and makes strawberry jam from the strawberries she grows
- She tends to be the only member of the Yogscast to use the default Minecraft texture pack during group challenges or events when everyone else is typically using the same custom texture pack, Sphax PureBD Craft
- She is exactly 5 feet tall (152cm)
- Kim was born in England to an English father and a Chinese-Malaysian mother, straight after being born, her mother took her back to Malaysia
- She has lived in Penang, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Hull, Venezuela, Colombia, Shanghai, Milton Keynes, Liverpool and Bath (in that order)
- In her free time, Kim grows vegetables, reads comics, watches horror movies, looks at red pandas, goes to the gym, obsesses over Benedict Cumberbatch
- Her favorite four game series are Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Persona and Silent Hill
- She speaks English, French, Spanish, Japanese (badly), Mandarin and Hokkien
- As of now, her new role in the Yogscast is to be Simon's dream Corgi, Mandrew, after Simon bought her a dog costume
- She was the winner of the 2013 Yogscast Pumpkin Carving Contest
- According to Sjin and Duncan, Kim smells like old leather
- Her birthday is December 15
- Her five favorite games of 2013 in descending order were 5. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn, 4. Animal Crossing New Leaf, 3. The Last Of Us, 2. Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch and 1. Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds
- Has an (unholy) crush on Benedict Cumberbatch
- She has a degree in sound engineering from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts
- She is lactose intolerant, as revealed during her Octodad: Dadliest Catch LP with Duncan
- Due to her channel having very different content than the rest of the Yogscast, Kim is most likely the Yogscast member who recieves the most hate out of them all
- "I have hairy balls"
- "Boom head shot"
- "Just put a plaster on it..."
- "Still better than Justin Bieber"
- "Uhh... We have noodles!"
- "What's with all these explosive red barrels?"
- "Jiminy cricket"
- "Bling bling bling!"
- "Ahhhhhhhhhh, Sjin help!"
- "Get him, get him, get him!"
- "Turps you forgot to put pants on again."
- "Why Sjin, Why!"
- "My 'Drew don't come cheap!"
- "Totoro is a cruel master. A cruel, furry master."
- "Ohhhhhh dear."
| Nilesy's Pets: Lyndon|
Panda's Pets: Marmite, Lilith
Simon's Pets: Ollie, Kim on "Corgi-duty"