Kristian Nairn is a Northern Irish actor, DJ and musician. Amongst Kristian's other feats, he plays the role of the half-giant Hodor in HBO's medieval fantasy series Game of Thrones, based on the popular A Song of Ice and Fire novels by renowned author George R. R. Martin. Although Hodor is a towering half-giant he has the mind of a child and can only utter one word - "Hodor".
Kristian appeared on episode 37 of the YogPod as a guest star, Simon and Lewis interviewed him about his role in Game of Thrones, asked him about his shoe size and questioned whether or not he had ever ripped a hole in "the arse of his trousers".
- Kristian is "a hair off 7 foot" tall, much to the disappointment of Simon, who expected him to be at least 7 foot.
- Kristian is a Yognau(gh)t, he has listened to all of the YoGPoDs and often watches Simon and Lewis' YouTube videos if he finds any spare time out of acting in multimillion-dollar TV series'.
- Despite his major role in the television series, Kristian has never read any of the A Song of Ice and Fire novels.
- Kristian often plays Minecraft, he was prompted into playing it by Simon and Lewis' early Minecraft videos.
- In episode 6 of the TGS Podcast (guest-starring Simon), when Simon brought up that he and Lewis had talked to Kristian, TotalBiscuit exclaimed "He has a massive wang!" to which Simon said "It was mostly prosthetic.