Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kristian Nairn is a Northern Irish actor, DJ and musician. Amongst Kristian's other feats, he plays the role of the half-giant Hodor in HBO's medieval fantasy series Game of Thrones, based on the popular A Song of Ice and Fire novels by renowned author George R. R. Martin. Although Hodor is a towering half-giant he has the mind of a child and can only utter one word—"Hodor".
Kristian appeared on episode 38 of the YogPod as a guest star, Simon and Lewis interviewed him about his role in Game of Thrones, asked him about his shoe size and questioned whether or not he had ever ripped a hole in "the arse of his trousers".
- Kristian is "a hair off 7 foot" tall, much to the disappointment of Simon, who expected him to be at least 7 foot.
- Kristian is a Yognau(gh)t, he has listened to all of the YoGPoDs and often watches Simon and Lewis' YouTube videos if he finds any spare time out of acting in multimillion-dollar TV series.
- Despite his major role in the television series, Kristian has never read any of the A Song of Ice and Fire novels.
- Kristian often plays Minecraft, he was prompted into playing it by Simon and Lewis' early Minecraft videos.
- In episode 6 of the TGS Podcast (guest-starring Simon), when Simon brought up that he and Lewis had talked to Kristian, TotalBiscuit exclaimed "He has a massive wang!" to which Simon said "It was mostly prosthetic.