Kristian Nairn is a Northern Irish actor, DJ and musician. Amongst Kristian's other feats, he plays the role of the half-giant Hodor in HBO's medieval fantasy series Game of Thrones, based on the popular A Song of Ice and Fire novels by renowned author George R. R. Martin. Although Hodor is a towering half-giant he has the mind of a child and can only utter one word - "Hodor".
Kristian appeared on episode 37 of the YogPod as a guest star, Simon and Lewis interviewed him about his role in Game of Thrones, asked him about his shoe size and questioned whether or not he had ever ripped a hole in "the arse of his trousers".
- Kristian is "a hair off 7 foot" tall, much to the disappointment of Simon, who expected him to be at least 7 foot.
- Kristian is a Yognau(gh)t, he has listened to all of the YoGPoDs and often watches Simon and Lewis' YouTube videos if he finds any spare time out of acting in multi-million dollar TV series'.
- Despite his major role in the television series, Kristian has never read any of the A Song of Ice and Fire novels.
- It was revealed in episode 37 of the YogPod that Kristian has never played any of the Pokemon video games.
- Kristian has, unfortunately, never starred as a James Bond villain, unlike his rival actor Sean Bean.
- Kristian often plays Minecraft, he was prompted into playing it by Simon and Lewis' early Minecraft videos.
- In season one of Game of Thrones, Hodor walks out of a bush, fully-nude, in-front of Bran (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) and the wildling Osha (Natalia Tena). According to Kristian in episode 37 of the YoGPoD, he wasn't looking forward to watching that scene. Simon suggested that after the episode aired, all of his female friends on Facebook would start contacting him wildly.
- In episode 6 of the TGS Podcast (guest-starring Simon), when Simon brought up that he and Lewis had talked to Kristian, TotalBiscuit exclaimed "He has a massive wang!" to which Simon said "It was mostly prosthetic.