|Real Name||Duncan Jones|
|Usernames/Aliases||Lalna, LividCoffee, Drunkan, SuicidalKitten, Lalnasaurus, Doge of Disaster, Mighty Warlord Duncan, Duncbot, Dumbledaz, Trog, Captain Duncan|
|YouTube Channel||YOGSCAST Duncan, Duncan Jones (1), Duncan Jones (2)|
|Working at YogTowers?||Yes|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Paul Sykes (Sjin), Kim Richards (NanoSounds)|
|Catchphrase||"This is a disaster!"|
"This is a disaster!"
Duncan Jones, born on March 1st 1983, under the usernames LividCoffee, Cluckna (with Clucky) and Lalna is a YouTube Content Producer for the Yogscast. He is the sole controller of the YogscastLalna channel.
On 20th March 2013, his channel reached a million subscribers, making Duncan the third Yogscast member to reach the milestone (the first two being Simon and Lewis). Sjin and Duncan are very close in the subscriber count, which is why Duncan was the one to first reach one million subscribers, but only 3 days after Sjin accomplished the same before overtaking him. At the moment Sjin is ahead of Duncan in the amount of subscribers.
He plays a lot of Tekkit. Duncan created "Tekkit with Duncan" on his YouTube channel YogscastLalna. It is well reputed as one of the best Tekkit series on YouTube. His channel being known as one of the best for Tekkit is a result of his extensive knowledge of Tekkit. After some time we saw the appearance of Rythian and Sjin as well as a few other wandering adventurers. However, it was the battle for infinite power between Duncan and Sjin, which resulted in a world of chaos, then silence. They managed to destroy the world, and both parties renewed their series along side the new Yogscast Tekkit series with Lewis and Simon.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Duncan joined the Yogscast as an artist in residence, making fantastic things in and out of Minecraft. The man behind the explosive wizard Fumblemore, Duncan very quickly became one of the most popular members of the Yogscast with his multiple Minecraft series.
He set fire to Sjin's house in Duncan's Tekkit series due to Sjin stealing his supplies and using a crafty contraption of pipes and machinery; though it turned out to be a decoy building. This started a friendly feud between the two.
However this feud developed into all out war, as Duncan and Sjin both destroyed the Tekkit server in Duncan's Tekkit series while they were fighting and both their houses were destroyed. Sjin's by two nukes and Duncan's by a nuclear meltdown, which appeared to have ended Duncan's tekkit series. Duncan is currently playing on a new tekkit server, hired by Honeydew Inc. in a Tekkit series to build a Jaffa Cake Factory for Honeydew. He later restarted his whole Tekkit series alongside to this using funds allocated from Honeydew. In his new Tekkit series he focuses on creating his own science lab in a Frankenstein-like Castle. And later getting rid of possible problems like Rythian.
Duncan formerly played Duncan's Laboratory, in which he plays YogCraft, mainly focusing on Thaumcraft (Magic). He appears in episode 17 of Sjin's Feed the World series, in which he trades Redstone Conduits for some Thaumcraft Items that Sjin found, in order to give him a more sustainable power circuit.
Duncan is well known in World of Warcraft for his expansive collection of companion pets. On the final day of the Yogscast Christmas Calendar 2010, Lewis, Hannah, Simon, and Duncan were giving each other presents in WoW in a dwarves building in the Twilight Highlands, and Lewis worried that Duncan already had the present Lewis was giving him as it was a companion pet. However, Lewis' present turned out to be one of the only pets in the game Duncan didn't own.
Duncan has made several appearances with the Yogscast while they went to Minecon America.
Duncan has a degree in art, as mentioned in part 19 of the Tekkit series in which the Yogscast create rival companies.
On the video on Rythian's channel titled "Warcraft - Theramore is Going Down (That's What She Said) Part 2 of 2", it was revealed that Duncan has a girlfriend, who also previously played WoW. The topic arose when Nilesy asked how Duncan has a girlfriend (the query was lodged because Nilesy was seeking advice) and Duncan conceded that he tricked her. On the Yogscast Christmas livestream Lewis said her name was Charli and she was a veterinary nurse, after they had started discussing My Little Pony, he asked if she had ever made Duncan watch it.
- Duncan has met the Chuckle Brothers
- Duncan has a sister named Rosie Jones, who is in a band called the Worry Dolls
- Duncan was born on March 1st, 1987
- In 2008 he made a short 2 part movie called The Luke Warm Beverage Affair. His sister is the one trying to get the cat (in part 1).
- Duncan got the nickname "Drunkan Jones" over the Christmas Livestreams because he was drinking on multiple occasions.
- It was hinted on Zoey's Tumblr that Duncan created Teep the dinosaur, possibly in Duncan's Dinosaurs, where Teep had escaped the park.
- It was referenced in one of BlueXephos' Tekkit series that Duncan was the original artist for BlueXephos' first avatar.
- Duncan has a degree in art.
- Apparently, cooking is one of Duncan's favorite things to do. This is shown in his 300th video special/1,000,000 subscriber video where he cooks a steak.
- It was revealed in Skyblocks that editor Colin Bassett and Duncan went to the same college, lived in the same village, lived in the same cottage and slept in the same bedroom, with Duncan moving in after Colin moved out but never actually met each other until Colin was hired at as an editor.
- Duncan is over 6 foot tall (over 183 cm).
- Duncan's favourite drink is cider.
- Duncan has been with his girlfriend for more than 8 years.
- Duncan is from Devon.
- Duncan once dyed his hair blue for a week, but it turned green.
- In Episode 126 of Flux Buddies, Duncan revealed that the name Lividcoffee was the name he was given randomly by MSN Games when he signed up, and has kept it ever since. He also says that he was very fond of the service
- His mother and father's names are Colin and Nicky Jones respectively as seen in the credits of The Lukewarm Beverage Affair Part 2
- He is directing the World of Warcraft movie. (This is a joke the other Yogs make about him sharing the same name of Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones David Bowies's son) (Just to be sure Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones directing the movie not Drunkan Jones).
- "This is a disaster!"
- "Diamonds? Fuck yeah!"
- "I'm like fucking Aragorn!"
- "My God"
- "Oh God, why!"
- "Pretty cool"
- "Dis is good"
- "Ooh, I'm gonna scoop that beehive so hard"
- "Oh my god, what is he doing!?"
- "America kinda sucks"
- "Blaaddy Loads of 'em"
- "You can't have a good firework display without a few deaths"
- "Hell yeah"
- "It's a Bomb"
- "Mine's in flight mode!"
- "Hello and welcome back to Flux Buddies!"
- "You're Lying"
- "Could that have been what was it?
- "So, like, if I gave you some wood...heh"
- "Here, I made you some wellington boots!"
- "I'm gonna go sneak in their base and steal their alarm"
- "Don't worry, I've got wood"
- "Oh dear"
- "Oh no, I fell off, FUCK!"
- "Don't quit, we have science to do!"
- "What. The. Fuck"
- "Mmmm...delicious mother"
- "I sleep like a brick"
- "This is going to be awesome"
- "It's well evil"
- "I thought they had more nipples than that"
- "It's not okay!"
- "Ooh, shit, ooh shit, OOH SHIT"
- "I am NOT taking my clothes off on the internet!"
- "Was that you singing or Lyndon dying?"
- "I just want to feed you!"
- "For every tree we burn down we'll plant two more to burn down"
- "I fucking love dinosaurs!"
- "You need a fruit-fucker"
- "lol ur base is fuked"
- "Ooohh, right in the womb"
- "Screw the hoe!"
- "We have to breed them, then we can kill the baby"
- "Hah, your dad's dead"
- "Can you get this destroyer out of my vagina, please?"
- "I might be a Nazi but Lewis is Hitler"
- "I reckon..."
- ".org is short for orgasm"
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found