Madden NFL 17 is a 2016 American football sports video game based on the National Football League (NFL) and published by EA Sports for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. The 28th installment of the Madden NFL series, the game was released on August 23, 2016 and features New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski on the cover.
Kim plays Madden NFL 17 with guidance from Mark. Mark says that he loves American Football and tries to watch the NFL whenever he can, but does not have a favourite team. He always watches the Super Bowl. As Kim knows nothing about American football, Mark thought it will be funny to teach her along as she plays the game, despite his limited knowledge on how the game mechanic works.
|Kim — Madden NFL 17|
|A GAME OF INCHES! (Madden NFL 17)||Watch|
|I AM THE GREATEST FAKE (Madden NFL 17)||Watch|
|MAGIC RICHARDS (Madden NFL 17)||Watch|
- The only NFL team Kim is aware of is the Miami Dolphins, as the WrestleMania she attended in 2012 is held at the team's home stadium, renamed to Hard Rock Stadium in August 2016.
- Mark reveals that most of his knowledge of NFL comes from watching the anime Eyeshield 21 and American football movies.
- Matt, the editor of Kim's video, added the following crawler text throughout her videos:
- The editor of this video has no idea what is going on in this game.
- This is just a load of blokes in tights standing in a field.
- They are not hard like rugby players.
- The foot-to-ball element of this game calls into question why it is called football.
- Mark has no idea what he is doing.
- Murdering other players us not an official rule of the NFL.
- Bottom fondling is also not allowed on the pitch.
- Amazon Prime is shit.
- Mark and Kim are both fans of the cop-a-feel technique.