Mark Charles Turpin, under the username Turpster, or simply Turps, is a member of the Yogscast and a good friend of Simon and Lewis. Turps has been the Chief Executive Officer for the Yogscast since 2011, but started uploading gaming videos under the "Yogscast" name since 2014.
Turpster was first seen with the Yogscast in Part 9 of Simon and Lewis' Gamescom experience, although Simon and Lewis had previously starred in the 50th episode of the The Incredible Podcast of Amazing Awesomeness (TIPOAA), which is co-hosted by Turps alongside Mike Schramm.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Mark joined YogTowers at the beginning of 2012 and is now the CEO, ensuring that the Yogscast continues to grow and branch out into new and exciting avenues whilst simultaneously running his own channel. Mark is a Virgo and likes long walks on the beach.
- Turps' birthday is on 7th September, 1985.
- Turps has a shield named after him in World of Warcraft called Turpster's Sonorous Shield.
- Turps used to work with TotalBiscuit on WCRadio; first as a graphic designer, then as a host across various World of Warcraft podcasts.
- Turps got married with his wife, Liz Turpin, on February 1st, 2014.
- Turps, Martyn, Kaeyi, and TotalBiscuit, were interviewed for BBC Radio 1's documentary on YouTube and gaming, Rockstar Gamers.
- Turps' father is a tram driver.
- Turps' daughter, Rosie Turpin, was born on January 2nd, 2015.
- Turps' old website, TurpsterVision, has many things from his old WoW days, such as his old songs, which most of them were sung by himself and TotalBiscuit.
- Turps has a degree in animation, and previously studied multimedia computing.
- Turps has been compared to Ricky Gervais on many situations.
- The following table shows the games and series' Mark Turpin has played or participated in.
- "I use a dead baby to bookmark my books."
- "With Strippin gone, I am officially the strongest man in YogTowers."
- "Very shitu!"
- "Wicka wicka wild wild west."
- "Crash Bandi-C-Word."
- "Erect your Wii-motes!"
- "Ooohwww Legendary!"
- "I'm just killing prostitutes."
- "Clash for gold."
- "Havin' a clash."
- "Have a clash!"
- "I'm into man boobs. I love them!"
- "IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!"
- "It's exactly lethal!"
- "We'll see, we'll see."
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Yogscast Wiki
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Duncan Jones (Lalna), Paul Sykes (Sjin), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood),
Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian), Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Rick van Laanen (Zylus), FyreUK, CaffCast, Heychrissa
Editing: Tom Bates, Alex Turner, Matthew Toffolo
Technical: Tom Clark, Sam Gibbs, Steve Bruce, Adrian Ruiz, Adam Davis
Community: Ben Edgar, Harry Marshall, Mark Hulmes, Rich Keith
Art: Nina-Serena, Ciaran Askew
PlayStation Access: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson