|Real Name||Markus Persson|
|Working at YogTowers?||No|
|Occupation||Game developer, owner/founder of Mojang AB|
Markus Alexej "Notch" Persson is the owner of Mojang AB and the creator of the hit sand-box game: Minecraft. He released Minecraft it patches and updates until Minecon 2011, its official release. He then passed on the creative authority to Jens "Jeb" Bergenstein.
Notch has not been directly involved in the Shadow of Israphel series, but he was mentioned several times as the God of Minecraftia. In Granny Bacon's Funeral he can be seen just about the time 3:04 when Lewis first walks in to the church. He was also "spotted" in a livestream, however it was just a bot. Notch appears along with Deadmau5 in the Fairytale Of SipsCo. video, however it remains unknown if it's actually them or bots (though Lewis said on a Christmas Livestream that it was actually him). Notch has also been interviewed by Simon and Lewis during Category:Minecon 2011.
- He created Minecraft as a side project on his own
- Mojang AB was founded by him
- He has a blog: http://notch.tumblr.com/
- He realized how much he loved his father when his father fell through thin ice. Luckily, the water was not deep and he swam out. The blog post for that can be seen here: http://notch.tumblr.com/post/37823268132/i-love-you-dad
- After the official release of Minecraft, Markus passed the creative authority of Minecraft to Jeb
- He is working on a space game, 0x10c. This is still in development
- While still in school, when telling his career counselor his goal to become a game developer, his counselor told him "that's probably not going to happen."
- There were, and are, rumors that Herobrine is the dead brother of Notch. Notch has denied all of these.