Poopfeast420 later donated and commented on Honeydew's Honey Drive, asking how Sips' son was going. (The video is Christmas Livestream - Peter Molyneux Interview Part 1  and the comment appears at 17:10)
Sips, the loving father he is, has hinted he named Poopfeast after himself, (NO!!! He is not called Sips!) We have been able to figure out the baby is called Kurt! 
- The original Yognau(gh)t might have acquired his name from a famous incident in 2010 involving Starcraft II professional commentator Artosis, in which an audience member gave his name as "Poopfeast420" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmqs_6CBzcU&feature=player_detailpage#t=24s) to ask an otherwise innocent question.
- Poop refers to fecal matter.
- A feast may refer to a large amount food consumed by a large group of people at a party or moot.
- 4/20 is the date in which people in North America smoke marijuana/cannabis advocating the legalisation of cannabis.
- Poopfeast420 is a banquet of fecal matter on the 20th of April.
- Note: as seen in his several Tekkit series' with Sjin, Sips seems to be very intrigued with the consumption of poo and faeces.
- Poopfeast420 is most likely not the child's name, hence the text above the analysis (it's Kurt).
- His birthday is December 2nd.
- "l2p noob"
- "The Bob"
- "Bye Dad!"
- "No thank you"