Ted Forsyth, full name being Edward James Forsyth, also known as Pyrion Flax, is a Content Producer for the Yogscast. He has been a friend of the Yogscast for years, appearing in the 2013 Christmas Livestreams and many Civilization V series, but finally joined in 2014.
Pyrion Flax is primarily known for streaming Dota 2 and making humorous guides to characters and game mechanics and also commentates on professional Dota 2 matches. Pyrion has also made several Dota 2 rap parodies.
- Pyrion lives in Twickenham, London.
- Pyrion calls his fans "The Flaxulence."
- Pyrion's birthday is on March 29th.
- Pyrion was the guest of episode 177 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Pyrion was the guest on episode 61 of The Co-Optional Podcast.
- Pyrion helped host the Dota 2 International Championships.
- Pyrion has a wife named Maddy Forsyth.
- Pyrion is originally from Dorset, but grew up in Queens, New York.
- Pyrion once wrote programs for use in military equipment, but that they were never meant to be used in the first place.
- Pyrion uses an electronic cigarette.
- Pyrion once had a paper round, and used a shopping trolley to deliver them.
- Edward named a plush owl after his sister's middle name, Elizabeth.
- Pyrion calls Lewis 'LewLew'
- Pyrion is 6 feet tall.
- Pyrion went to Plymouth University.
- Pyrion had a bike accident when he lived in New York at the age of seven, where a bike fell onto his head.
- Pyrion's father lives in Florida.
- Pyrion Flax is the creator of space bounty hunter and renowned badass Bodega.
- "Yeah, you fucking died, nerd!"
- "Stay away from My Balls and My Wife!"
- "My Wife has grown!"
- "HE'S A BURGER!"
- "GET HIS TEETH, QUICK! NICK HIS TEETH!"
- "GIVE HIM THE GOOSE!"
- "I HAVE DICK FINGERS!"