"Shup guysh, Zylush here."
Rick van Laanen, under the username Zylus, is a Content Producer for the Yogscast. He officially joined the Yogscast in 2013.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Zylus is the resident Dutchman in the Yogscast, best known for his iconic "Shup Guysh". After knowing the Yogscast for years he finally ended up creating a channel in late 2013.
- Zylus lives in Baarn, in the province of Utrecht, Netherlands, and went to university there.
- Zylus has a World of Warcraft DPS world record on Blood Prince Council.
- Zylus' favourite video games are Dota 2 and The Elder Scrolls series.
- Zylus was offered the chance by Lewis to make a Yogscast YouTube channel before, but turned it down due to his age; he later accepted in July 2013.
- Zylus was the guest of episode 174 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Zylus has got quite a good voice - during the Jingle Jam Karaoke Stream on Friday 18th December 2015 people started calling him "Michael Zuble" in the chat and donations.
- Zylus has played in professional Hearthstone tournaments and actually beat Hearthstone pro player Trump before, which he reminds everyone he faces whenever he plays the game (especially Hannah during her Hearthstone Streams where she plays against him).
- He also played TotalBiscuit in the final of the "Lord of the Arena" tournament where he lost to him.
- Both of Zylus' parents teach Latin, Greek and ancient mythology.
- He appears to have a distinct rivalry against Lewis, seen a lot in Trouble in Terrorist Town videos. This is most likely due to Lewis often picking on Zylus during the game, accusing him of being a traitor or just killing him as RDM.
- "Jesus, fuck!"
- "Oh god."
- "Shup guysh, Zylush here!"
- "Z is for Zylus!"
- ''Turps! You mother f*cker!''
- "Don't worry, I'll come back for payback."
- "TRUSHT ME IM NOT A TRAITOR"