Ross Hornby, under the username djh3max, is a member of the Yogscast and a third of Hat Films. Ross, Chris Trott, and Alex Smith are particularly well known for playing Minecraft, Trials Evolution, and a variety of other games. Due to some of them having graduated in film production, their style of editing is often praised for being smooth and professional.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Ross Hornby, Chris Trott and Alex Smith make up the terrible trio of Hat Films, who produce high quality entertainment and low quality descriptions of themselves. They arrived at YogTowers in 2014 dressed in rags, but drinking champagne and munching on caviar. It was a strange day indeed.
Ross can be considered the most mature of the group, preferring to stay out of strange conversations that Smith and Trott will delve into. But, on several occasions, he will opt to join in with Smith to insult Trott or join in on an obscene joke. When conjuring an impromptu song, Ross often provides a beat, showing surprising talent. Ross often goes under the alias of "Djh3max". Being the most elaborate name in Hat Films, the 'dj' comes from his past desire to become a DJ, 'h' from Ross' last name, '3' from the number of siblings (two brothers, three total) and 'max' from the name of his old dog. Ross can also be considered the most skilled editor of the group. As of recent, Hat Films have released several "USA Roadtrip" vlogs, of the guy's recent trip to America. In those videos, Ross has shown exceptional skills in his edits that have been extremely well received by the fans.
Ms. Sluggy Slugworth Slugworm - On an episode of GTA5, Ross created the persona of Ms. Slugworm, a slug with a slurred voice. She often tells the others of her family and how they are all slugs. She also describes her body as disgusting, and covered with holes that ooze. After bringing back this character several times, it is shown by Trott that he has a very big distaste for the persona. The first appearance of this character has been remixed into a song.
- Ross is 6 feet, 3 inches tall (192 cm).
- Ross has two brothers, named Sebastian and Alex (not to be confused with Alex Smith). 
- Ross is from Swindon.
- Ross enjoys Pringles and Kinder Chocolate, and on Ross' 26th Birthday, for a special vlog, Smith and Trott melted several bars of Kinder into a giant Kinder bar.
- Ross, Trott, and Smith were the guests of episodes 55 and 110 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Ross, Trott, and Smith were the guests of episode 3 of Simple Simon.
- Ross owns two dogs.
- Ross auditioned for the role of Harry Potter when the producers visited his school. Sadly, he was not chosen.
- Ross was the voice of Israphel's minion in the animated series.
- Ross and Turps share the same birthday, just a year apart. Smith and Trott organised an event called "Birthlander". Birthlander is a series of games where, just for fun, Ross and Turps battle it out to retain the rights to celebrate his birthday. Ross wins, so it is jokingly determined that Turps loses his rights to celebrate his birthday.
- Ross is possibly either naturally immune to, or more susceptible (than Smith and Trott) to tuberculosis, as he didn't have a BCG vaccination and they did.
- "Eat Shit!"
- "Are you hungry? Eat Shit!"
- "Are you feeling peckish? Eat Shit!"
- "Someone's about to eat a lot of shit."
- "Stay frosty!"
- "IT'S NOT ME!"
- "Put a bit of lava in the drum."
- "Go suck a big fat one, you massive pleb."
- "Got any marble?"
- "Cobble is a gateway drug."
- "JOOONNNNN SNNOOOWWWW!"
- "HE WANTS YOU TO BATTER HIS BUTTHOLE!"
- "Eat food, don't die. Eat that food, you won't die."
- "GFY Trott!!!"
- "Go suck a big fat one, Trott!"
- "WHOWAAAY MAN"
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- YouTube (3)
- Twitter (1)
- Twitter (2)
- Twitter (3)
- Facebook (1)
- Facebook (2)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)