Chris Lovasz, commonly known as Sips, born June 5th, 1980, is a Yogscast member, most known for his videos on the video games, Orcs Must Die, Towns, Don't Starve, Skyrim, and Garry's Mod. Sips is also well known for playing Minecraft with Sjin, where they made a dirt production company called SipsCo.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Sips is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day.
- Sips' birthday is on 5th June, 1980.
- Since 2006, Sips has been a vegetarian. He decided to go against supporting the meat processing industry when he watched a documentary on chicken processing.
- Sips lived in Orleans, Ottawa in Canada before moving to Jersey, a British Crown Dependency.
- Sips prefers smooth peanut butter to crunchy peanut butter.
- Sips was the guest of episode 11 and 75 of the Co-Optional Podcast.
- Sips has a son, who was dubbed "Poopfeast420" by Yognau(gh)ts, and will have another child in November 2015.
- Sips prefers Coca-Cola over Pepsi.
- Sips met his wife on IRC in the '90s.
- Sips chose the username "Sips" because the lyrics "fuck", "shit", and "piss", for Nirvana's song, Tourette's, were jumbled up in the album insert as "cufk", "tish", and "sips", hence he chose the username "Sips" from the anagram of "piss."
- Sips used to work at a Canadian Tire.
- Sips took a 2 year computer programming course at Algonquin College in Ottawa Ontario, Canada.
- Sips has a younger brother who is about 5 years younger than him, who lives in Canada.
- Sips' mother bought Jingle Cats on VHS when he was about 14 years old.
- Sips uses an electronic cigarette.
- Sips was once a janitor.
- Sips has always wanted to work at Subway as a sandwich artist.
- Sips' Dad was a cop who worked in ident photographing crime scenes and corpses.
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it."
- "Oh shiiiit."
- "Big money, big women, big fun."
- "No? Just me?
- "I'll do iiit!"
- "I did it mom!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!"
- "Damn it. Damn it Sjin. Damn it all to hell!""
- "Hey, silk-shirt guy!"
- "Don't worry Sjin, I got this."
- "God damn it, Sjin!"
- "Come on Sjin, ya' big dumb dumb."
- "Wah... What are you doing!?"
- "WHY IS THE BELT BELOW HIS ASS?"
- "Oh shit! The shipping and receiving!"
- "Prepare your buttholes."
- "Camp Hercules, Camp HERCULEEEES!"
- "God, what a big bastard."
Series Guide Edit
- The following table shows the games and series' Chris Lovasz has played or participated in.
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
- Google+ (4)
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Dave Boddington (Bodders)
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz, Niall
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Alex Turner,
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson, Matt Toffolo