Chris Lovasz, under the username Sips, is a Yogscast member, most known for his videos on the video games, Orcs Must Die, Towns, Don't Starve, Skyrim, Prison Architect, Dishonored and Garry's Mod. Sips is also well known for playing Minecraft with Sjin, where they made a dirt production company called SipsCo.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Sips is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day. One half of Team Double Dragon and one third of the Triforce podcast!
- Since 2006, Sips has been a vegetarian. He decided to go against supporting the meat processing industry when he watched a documentary on chicken processing.
- Sips lived in Orleans, Ottawa in Canada before moving to Jersey, a British Crown Dependency.
- Sips prefers smooth peanut butter to crunchy peanut butter.
- Sips was the guest of episode 11 and 75 of The Co-Optional Podcast.
- Sips has a son, who was dubbed Poopfeast420 by Yognau(gh)ts, and a daughter as of October 2015 who was dubbed Tobjorn by Sips.
- Sips prefers Coca-Cola over Pepsi, and thinks that RC cola tastes like "piss".
- Sips met his wife, Claudine, on IRC in the late '90s. She is a year younger than Sips.
- Sips chose the username "Sips" because the lyrics "fuck", "shit", and "piss", for Nirvana's song, Tourette's, were jumbled up in the album insert as "cufk", "tish", and "sips", hence he chose the username "Sips" from the anagram of "piss."
- Sips used to work at Canadian Tire.
- Sips took a 2-year computer programming course at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Sips' mother bought Jingle Cats on VHS when he was about 14 years old.
- Sips uses an electronic cigarette.
- Sips was once a janitor.
- Sips has always wanted to work at Subway as a sandwich artist.
- Sips once stated in a reddit AMA that his favourite movie is Office Space.
- Sips has experienced Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, or ASMR, as revealed in his playthrough of "The Beginners Guide."
- After Sips claims he met his wife through lending gold for an epic mount in World of Warcraft, Simon accuses Sips of marrying Vyrianne in Whale Lords episode 4 ("Vyrianne is actually Sips' wife").
- Sips is known for singing popular songs from his youth and changing the lyrics to suit his desire, such as "Rock the Boat" and "Free Fallin'"
- Sips stated on a stream that when he makes Peanut butter and Jam sandwiches, he is heavy on the Peanut butter.
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it."
- "Oh shiiiit."
- "Big money, big women, big fun."
- "No? Just me? Possibly my dad?"
- "I'll do iiit!"
- "I did it mom!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!"
- "It's gotta be said.."
- "Hey, silk-shirt guy!"
- "Don't worry Sjin, I got this."
- "God damn it, Sjin!"
- "Come on Sjin, ya' big dumb dumb."
- "Wah... What are you doing!?"
- "WHY IS THE BELT BELOW HIS ASS?"
- "Oh shit! The shipping and receiving!"
- "Prepare your buttholes."
- "Right in the kisser!"
- "God, what a big bastard."
- "GO WEST!..."
- "Magnificent bastard."
- "It's crazy, It's nuts"
Series Guide Edit
- The following table shows the games and series' Chris Lovasz has played or participated in. Please note that the Current list only contains series uploaded to the creators channel in the last 30 days.
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
- Google+ (4)
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/sips/comments/2ju05t/an_ama_to_remember_oct_2014_ongoing_for_a_few_days/clf23o4
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Sips_/status/658763930374905860
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Sips_/status/605674619555745792
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCEwcEItvI
- ↑ InTheLittleDream: MCM Comic Con London 2015 (Saturday)
- ↑ Sips Plays Kingdom - (19/10/2015) #3
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/sips/comments/2ju05t/an_ama_to_remember_oct_2014_ongoing_for_a_few_days/clfss5o