|Real Name||Chris Lovasz|
|Usernames/Aliases||Sips, Sips_, Rips, Sips3million, Sips_in_space, Chet Williams, Magnificent Bastard, The Real Guy, The Best Guy|
|YouTube Channel||Sips, Team Double Dragon|
|Working at YogTowers?||No|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Paul Sykes (Sjin), Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Hat Films, Mark Turpin (Turpster)|
Chris Lovasz, commonly known as Sips, born June 5th, 1980, is a Yogscast member, most known for his videos on the video games, Orcs Must Die, Don't Starve, and Garry's Mod. Sips is also well known for playing Minecraft with Sjin, where they make a dirt production company called SipsCo.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Sips is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day.
- Sips played Granny Bacon in the Minecraft series, Shadow of Israphel.
- Sips' birthday is on 5th June, 1980
- Sips is a vegetarian
- Sips lived in Orleans, Ottawa in Canada before moving to Jersey, a British Crown Dependency
- Sips prefers smooth peanut butter to crunchy peanut butter
- Sips was the guest of episode 11 of the Co-Optional Podcast
- Sips has a son, who was dubbed "Poopfeast420" by Yognau(gh)ts
- Sips prefers Coca-Cola over Pepsi
- Sips met his wife on IRC in the '90s
- Sips chose the username "Sips" because it's an anagram of "piss"
- Sips used to work at a Canadian Tire
- Sips took a 2 year computer programming course at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Canada
- Sips has a brother
- "It has to be said"
- "I've started making my own dudes, which is a good thing"
- "Fieeelds of Uraniuuum !"
- "It's gotta be said..."
- "Your Anoos"
- "Look out, there's a skinny guy"
- "I think it's gonna go big"
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it"
- "I can't believe it!"
- "I'm just gonna make a camp guys"
- "Oh shiiiit"
- "Big money, big women, big fun"
- "No? Maybe? Just me? My dad?"
- "Prepare your butts!"
- "... if you can believe that"
- "Very nice"
- "Wow wow wee-wah!"
- "...which is not the best"
- "Who Likes to Party?"
- "It's gonna be good"
- "It's gonna be great"
- "I'll do iiit!"
- "Whammo! Whammy!"
- "I did it mom!"
- "No Turps, you've done it all wrong!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!"
- "Italian PoRRRRRnos"
- "What a Fucking Shot!"
- "I just iced that guy!"
- "Man, I just got roasted!"
- "Oh, you know what, you know what...fuck you guys, fuck this game, fuck you!"
- "Lick my rapehole Lewis!"
- "I'm taking many hits, and not from the bong!"
- "Look at this creeper! I'm gonna invite him over to dinner and then kill him right in front of my mom!"
- "My panties are covered with glossy gravy tonight!"
- "It's a royal rumble out here!"
- "Let's make some cool shit"
- "You son of a truck!
- "Get outta town, Buster Brown!"
- "Fuck the world!"
- "It's a vitamin deficiency, you judgmental bastard!"
- "You effin' ding-dong"
- "What are they building over there, a Rainbow Factory or something?!"
- "Damn it. Damn it Sjin. Damn it all to hell!""
- "Give Sjin back his rape alarm, you bastards!"
- "I'm all over this shit!"
- "Hey, silk-shirt guy!"
- "Don't worry Sjin, I got this"
- "God damn it, Sjin!"
- "Come on Sjin, ya' big dumb dumb"
- "Wah... What are you doing!?"
- "Literally eat shit directly out of Sjin's ass you motherfucker!"
- "It's only me who handles my gun, Sjin, nobody else"
- "That sounds like a whole lot of sucking, Sjin"
- "I'm full of piss and vinegar"
- "Then you'll have to eat food out of a dumpster, like you were destined to do"
- "WHY IS THE BELT BELOW HIS ASS?"
- "I am the best housewife in the lands"
- "2012 can suck on my balls, it's all about 2013!"
- "What's this guy's beef?"
- "God, I'm gonna need a nap after this"
- "Oh shit! The shipping and receiving!"
- "Prepare your buttholes"
- "Camp Hercules, Camp HERCULEEEES!"
- "Chopping wood is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman; most of the time you start by threatening them with a chainsaw"
- "It's not easy eating bananas"
- "The chemicals from the friction from our butts made a baby"
- "I`m gonna blow you...so hard"
- "Excuse me, I'm gonna eat a pretzel"
- "Alright, you guys are screwed; I got the El Pumpo"
- "Prepare your strap-ons"
- "Ho ho ho travellers! Thanks for getting the staff of Magnus for me. I'll be taking that"
- "I've never zoomed in this close and, actually, I'm immediately regretting it. I feel like I want to zoom out straight away. Okay, I have zoomed out"
- "God, what a big bastard"
- "But if that's your jazz..."
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Mark Turpin (Turpster), Dave Boddington (Bodders), Matt Toffolo
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Tom Perkins, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz, Niall
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Adrian Ruiz, Alex Turner
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry), Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson
Associates: Ferazhin, Dave Fayram (KirinDave), Tom Clarke (Sparkles*),
Fred Malmhake (FredMalm), Charlie McShane, Daryl Pendry (Reckreations)