The Crimson Cross is an organisation of Templars that was founded by Karpath Antioch at the end of the Sand War. Its main purpose is to prevent the spread of the Desert throughout Minecraftia by maintaining the Wall. The organisation currently awaits the return of their founder, Karpath, who disappeared a month after the end of the war and the death of his father, Verigan Antioch. This was around a hundred years ago.
The headquarters of the Crimson Cross is Verigan's Hold, which is presided over by Templar Adaephon, who is Karpath's brother. As of yet, Adaephon is the only member of the Cross that the heroes Xephos and Honeydew have come across, although it is possible that more of them will appear in Icaria. It is thought that the Templars are the military arm of this organisation. However, most members of the Crimson Cross are now deceased.
- Adaephon Antioch
- Isabel Antioch
- Karpath Antioch (went through a Hellgate, presumed deceased)
- Professor Grizwold (presumed deceased)
- Professor Webley
- Scribe Anno (killed by Enoch, deceased)
- Templar Enoch (turned insane by the Sands, deceased)
- Templar Kesha (killed by Enoch, deceased)
- Verigan Antioch (presumed deceased, seen in visions)
- Verigan Antioch II (fell into toxic fluid, presumed deceased)