The headquarters of the Crimson Cross is Verigan's Hold, which is presided over by Templar Adaephon, who is Karpath's brother. As of yet, Adaephon is the only member of the Cross that our heroes have come across, although it is possible that more of them will appear in Icaria. It is thought that the Templars are the military arm of this organisation. However, most members of The Crimson Cross are now deceased.
- Verigan Antioch (presumed deceased, seen in visions)
- Karpath Antioch (went through a Hellgate, presumed deceased)
- Adaephon Antioch
- Verigan Antioch II (fell into toxic fluid, presumed deceased)
- Isabel Antioch
- Professor Grizwold (presumed deceased)
- Professor Webley
- Templar Enoch (turned insane by the sands, deceased)
- Templar Kesha (killed by Enoch, deceased)
- Scribe Anno (killed by Enoch, deceased)
- Most likely a ploy on the Templars. They were known for the insignia which was a Red Cross. Hence the possible name choice for "Crimson Cross".