Thijs Miedema is one of the main people, along with Charlie McShane who created the game Yogscast: and the Mystical Dream Tower. He is a part of Studio Flashback which is a group of programmers and artists from places such as Tapulous (Tap Tap Revenge), Zynga, Gameloft, and more. They've done work with Sega and O2 Think Big and have a range of 4 to 10 years under their belt.
They've been working closely with The Yogscast on "Yogscast: And The Mystical Dream Tower" for over a year now. They're a group of 2 full-time workers and 4 freelance talents to make this game a reality! This game is still in a "Early Access" status purely because they want to get the audiences’ response and ideas on how to make this game better for you!
- His Twitter can be found here
- The website for Yogscast: and the Mystical Dream Tower can be found here.
- Thijs, along with Charlie McShane, recorded Yogscast: and the Mystical Dream Tower with Turpster.
- He is the main coder for Yogscast: and the Mystical Dream Tower.
- He studies quantum mechanics.