|Real Name||Mark Turpin|
|Usernames/Aliases||Turps, Turpster, TheTurpster, The_T, Stanley|
|YouTube Channel||Turps, TurpsterUK, Mark Turpin|
|Working at YogTowers?||Yes|
|Occupation||YouTube Content Producer at Yogscast Ltd, Chief Executive Officer at Yogscast Ltd|
|Partner||Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hat Films, Mike Schramm|
Mark Turpin, under the username Turpster, or simply Turps, is a member of the Yogscast and a good friend of Simon and Lewis. Turps has been the Chief Executive Officer for the Yogscast since 2011, but started uploading gaming videos under the "Yogscast" name since 2014.
Turpster was first seen with the Yogscast in Part 9 of Simon and Lewis' Gamescom experience, although Simon and Lewis had previously starred in the 50th episode of the The Incredible Podcast of Amazing Awesomeness (TIPOAA), which is co-hosted by Turps alongside Mike Schramm.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Mark joined YogTowers at the beginning of 2012 and is now the CEO, ensuring that the Yogscast continues to grow and branch out into new and exciting avenues whilst simultaneously running his own channel. Mark is a Virgo and likes long walks on the beach.
- Turps' birthday is on 7th September, 1985.
- Turps has a shield named after him in World of Warcraft called Turpster's Sonorous Shield.
- Turps used to work with TotalBiscuit on WCRadio; first as a graphic designer, then as a host across various World of Warcraft podcasts.
- Turps got married with his wife, Liz Turpin, on February 1st, 2014.
- Turps, Martyn, Kaeyi, and TotalBiscuit, were interviewed for BBC Radio 1's documentary on YouTube and gaming, Rockstar Gamers.
- Turps' father is a tram driver.
- Turps' daughter, Rosie Turpin, was born on January 2nd, 2015.
- Turps' old website, TurpsterVision, has many things from his old WoW days, such as his old songs, which most of them were sung by himself and TotalBiscuit.
- "I use a dead baby to bookmark my books."
- "With Strippin gone, I am officially the strongest man in YogTowers."
- "Very shitu!"
- "Wicka wicka wild wild west."
- "Crash Bandi-C-Word."
- "Erect your Wii-motes!"
- "Ooohwww Legendary!"
- "I'm just killing prostitutes."
- "Clash for gold."
- "Havin' a clash."
- "Have a clash!"
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Yogscast Wiki
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Dave Boddington (Bodders)
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz, Niall
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Alex Turner,
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson, Matt Toffolo