Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Will made one single video guide years ago, then the community demanded more. Shortly after YouTube swallowed him whole.
- Will is from Blanding, Utah.
- Will created a video on August 9th, 2013, titled William Strife for the YogsCast, which was an application video to join the Yogscast. It caught Lewis' attention and Will was hired.
- Will's first video game console was a Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Will's favourite pizza toppings are black olives and pepperoni.
- Will dislikes mushrooms.
- Will's favourite musical artists are Linkin Park and Andy Hunter.
- Will's YouTube channel hit 100,000 subscribers on January 16th 2014.
- Will's birthday is May 24th, 1987.
- He has two older sisters; one is 7 years older than him, and the other is 4 years older than him.
- Will is 6 feet, 2 inches tall (189 cm).
- Will had a polydactyl cat named Digit for nine years; she passed away in August 2014.
- Will works for a package delivery company as a day job.
- Will featured in an episode of DaveChaos' cancelled podcast-style series, "Talking Tech," which can be listened to here.
- Will has had the same analog watch since he was 13 years old.
- Will said in "Minecraft: Strife Solutions 32 - Playing God! " that he pronounces "Culinary" as "Que-linary" because the dictionary has the pronunciation as such.
- Will said he was the youngest of three children. He also states that his sister put him in dresses.
Notice! A maximum limit for quotes that can be added into a page has been implemented. William Strife can have a maximum of 15 quotes. It is currently full. If you wish to add a notable quote, contact a staff member of the Wiki. Any quotes added without contacting a member of staff will be deleted.
- "Until then though, I'm William Strife of the Yogscast and a Minecraft expert. I'll see you later."
- "War...war never changes."
- "My word!"
- "Dear lord!"
- "Foolish Duncan; forgot to log out, noob!"
- "Will does things BIG, cause everything about him is REALLY BIG!"
- "Revelation Get, Meaning of Life! Materialism!"
- "What happens in college stays in college."
- "You burnt me alive, you son of a bitch!"
- "The only thing to fear, is fear itself...and the Slenderman."
- "Oh, whoops. Whoopsie. Deary me."
- "Parvis, Parvis, Parvis, Parvis, Parvis, Parvis..."
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- Twitch (1)
- Twitch (2)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
| Content Producers: Lewis Brindley (Xephos), Simon Lane (Honeydew), Paul Sykes (Sjin), Duncan Jones (Lalna), |
Chris Lovasz (Sips), Hannah Rutherford (Lomadia), Martyn Littlewood (InTheLittleWood), Joakim Hellstrand (Rythian),
Liam MacKay (Nilesy), Chris Trott (Trottimus), Alex Smith (Alsmiffy), Ross Hornby (Djh3max),
Kim Richards (NanoSounds), Sam Thorne (Strippin), Keith Steinbach (BebopVox), Zoey Proasheck (Zoeya),
John Cochrane (Panda), Dave Bagnall (DaveChaos), Steven Goates (Ridgedog), Matt Needler (iFirez),
Phil Southam (BruteAlmighty), Toby Cottrell (SoTotallyToby), William Strife (Linkthe1st), Mark Turpin (Turpster),
Ted Forsyth (Pyrion Flax), Alex Parvis (Parv), Rick van Laanen (Zylus)
Business: Dave Boddington (Bodders)
Community: Anya Ferris (MintyMinute), Si Melton, Ben Edgar
Producers: Tom Clark (Angor)
Audio: Sam Gibbs, Adrian Ruiz, Niall
Editors: Adam Davis, Tom Bates, Colin Bassett, Alex Turner,
Artists: Ørjan Aarvik (Teutron), Nina-Serena, Harry Marshall (VeteranHarry)
Animators: Ciaran Askew (Ceeraanoo)
Other: Nathan Ditum, Rob Pearson, Dave Jackson, Matt Toffolo