YogTowers was the main offices of the Yogscast before moving to YogStudios, and was located in the city of Bristol in South West England. The office featured in many videos and streams since it was first established in 2012 until most notably during the 'Office Cam' livestreams during the 2016 Jingle Jam. The office interior was stripped out in June 2017 and the building is to be converted into flats.
- YogTowers is apparently very cold, as Hannah mentions numerous times in Hannah's Advent Calendar videos.
- Until 2012, YogTowers didn't exist. However, Simon and Lewis referred to it in their podcasts and videos, pretending that they worked in a huge tower where they made their videos. Until 2011, none of the Yogscast lived or worked together, but in 2011 Simon, Lewis and Hannah got a house in Reading together which they shared. Before this, Lewis and Hannah may or may not have lived together, but Simon didn't live with any members of the Yogscast.
- In Strippin Says! Robbers and my Balls, Strippin reveals that a few days prior to the making of that video, the office building where YogTowers is situated in was robbed. He was working inside at the time, and believed the intruders to be ghosts.
- The name "YogTowers" was first conceived by Simon in part 1 of his and Lewis' walkthrough of the Fishing dailies in World of Warcraft that were introduced in the game's third expansion, Cataclysm.
- In early 2016, the Yogscast rearranged their office space and many personal offices were moved into an open office-style layout, with separate rooms for storage, content creators, editors, a common room and kitchen. Lewis and Simon no longer have their own offices and share the open-office area.
- The YogTowers open-office area was widely shown off during the Jingle Jam 2016 Livestreams as 'Office Cam'.