YogCraft is a modpack that contains many magic and technology mods for Minecraft. The Yogscast, mainly Ridgedog, created it as a custom Feed The Beast pack that they are using for their series, a form of which is available on the FTB Launcher with fewer mods. Their pack features mods such as IndustrialCraft 2, BuildCraft, Forestry, Thermal Expansion, RedPower, Equivalent Exchange 3 and Thaumcraft. This replaced the highly popular Tekkit Series
- The Yogscast are using their Tekkit map in their Yogcraft series, which has been converted to work with FTB.
- Some of the BuildCraft pipes used in Tekkit were not correctly converted to FTB, so they were turned to Sand due to a faulty ID mixing up the Items.
- A user called Angor was seen to leave the server in Duncan's Laboratory and in Feed The World . Angor is an editor that currently works at YogTowers, as revealed on the Christmas Livestream on the 19th of December 2012.
- Teutron (under the username Tewtron) has also logged out of the Yogcraft server in one of Sjin's Feed the World episodes.
- A user called Strawfingers was seen in the Nether by Sjin, and had seemed to have built a small cobble hut and a cobble bridge, where he/she were spotted. Since then he has caused havoc by doing things like stealing Sjin's textures. as well as kidnapping Kim and taking her to his castle in the Nether. A lot of people believe Strawfingers is infact Kim and she is trying to get revenge.
- All series on the Yogcraft server have ceased, as the Yogscast created a new modpack on ATLauncher that they use to create series.
For a complete episode guide, refer to Feed The Beast Episode Guide.
- Duncan's Laboratory - posted on YogscastLalna
- Feed The World - posted on YogscastSjin
- FTB with Nilesy- posted on NilesyRocks
- Rail Bros Inc. - posted on TheStrippin
- Jaffa Factory - posted on BlueXephos
- Blackrock Chronicle - posted on YogscastRythian
- Yogcraft With Panda - Posted on HybridPanda
- The Apprentice - Posted by YogscastKim
- Sipsco Dirt Factory - Posted on YogscastSjin and YogscastSips