Not to be confused with the Yogscast's Survival Island series, see Season Two.
Season 2 serves as a playlist for Simon and Lewis' playthrough of Dead Island. The season started after Dead Island was released onto Steam on 6th September 2011. The series has yet to be finished; the final part of the series, as of August 2012, is episode 22, which was released on 29th November 2011. The first episode just consisted of Lewis' first impressions. Simon joined the game in the second episode. In the first few episodes, Simon and Lewis poked fun at the fact the game was barely playable on PC, due to its large number of bugs. It was even possible to enter the developers' no-clip mode, just by pressing 'Y' on your keyboard. These bugs were quickly ironed-out within a few game patches. Lewis described episode 22 as "the last video for a little while", suggesting that they did not intend for the series to end there, but they just haven't had the time to make the last few videos.
The series consists of twenty-two episodes:
One episode of Lewis testing the game in single-player mode and completing the tutorial.
Twenty-one episodes of Dead Island co-op gameplay.
- Dead Island 2: Many bugs, many zombies
- Dead Island 3: Dead Air
- Dead Island 4: Driving Miss Zombie
- Dead Island 5: Ripping it up
- Dead Island 6: Into the Hotel
- Dead Island 7: The Rig
- Dead Island 8: HAT BOY!
- Dead Island 9: Zombie Earl's 3 Minute Pimp My Ride
- Dead Island 10: Suddenly guns
- Dead Island 11: Hydrant-fixing duty
- Dead Island 12: Joseph
- Dead Island 13: Sewers yay!
- Dead Island 14: Supermarket Sweep!
- Dead Island 15: Oh look all hell has broken loose
- Dead Island 16: Flaming Tonfa of Doom
- Dead Island 17 - Disappearing Phones
- Dead Island 18 - Guns Everywhere!
- Dead Island 19: Da Roof Is On Fire
- Dead Island 20: Police Station
- Dead Island 21: The Green Man
- Dead Island 22: End of Act 2